Round Valley Justice Court

Round Valley Justice Court

Civil & Criminal Traffic Violations

If you receive a civil traffic violation, you must take one of the following actions: 

  • Pay fines, fees, or court deposits online or via mail. You will enter a plea of “responsible.” 
  • Enroll in and complete a defensive driving course. 
  • Appear before the judge to deny or defend the violation and/or to address multiple offenses. 

If you received a criminal traffic citation, you must contact the court for instructions. 

If you are under the age of 18, you must appear in court with a parent or legal guardian.

Bond & Filing Fees

You must respond to a citation on or before your appearance date. Your appearance date is not your date of trial. Failure to respond to a criminal traffic violation by the date indicated on your citation will result in a warrant being issued for your arrest and your license suspended. If you have a civil traffic violation, a civil sanction will be imposed and your driver’s license suspended until you make payment on the civil sanction. Failure to pay or appear will result in additional monetary penalties.

Payment Methods

To make a payment on a past due account that has been escalated to the F.A.R.E. (Fines/Fees and Restitution Enforcement) program, please visit the Arizona Courts Online Payment website. 

Pay Online
Pay Over the Phone
Pay by Mail
Pay at the Counter

Defensive Driving School

If eligible, you may attend an approved Arizona defensive driving course on location or online. Check the eligibility requirements and find a defensive driving class

Upon completion of the defensive driving course, the ticket will be dismissed. This means that you will not pay a sanction or appear in court, and no points will be assessed to your driving record. 

Please be aware that if you choose to attend a defensive driving course, only one violation on your ticket can be dismissed. You must take care of all other violations with the court.

Request a Hearing

You can deny the offense on the ticket and request a hearing date. To request a hearing, please call us at (928) 333-4613 for more information. We may impose additional fees for a trial/hearing.

Small Claims Court

For small claims lawsuits (amount less than $3,500), please use our Small Claims Checklist to assist you in processing your case.